Children need positive role models and a stable home environment if they are going to mature into healthy, contributing adults. We provide comprehensive services for children and their families, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, foster care, adoption, residential services, emergency care shelter and family support. We always focus on what is best for the child.
If you are looking to get help, click on the links below to get more information.
- My child needs a mentor.
- I’m facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- My disabled son or daughter needs help.
- My teen’s behavior is out of control.
- My child is in trouble with the law.
- How can I become a foster parent?
- I want to adopt a child.
- I’m looking for my birth parents.
For more information or to talk to someone at D.A. Blodgett - St. John's, please call 616.451.2021.