We are excited to be partnering with the following organizations:
Choose D.A. Blodgett - St. John's on AmazonSmile and then shop as normal on Amazon.com! When choosing D.A. Blodgett - St. John's on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations. Click here to make D.A. Blodgett - St. John's your charity!
Sydney Paige® -- For every product sold, another is donated to a student in need, right here in the U.S. Quality backpacks & other gear give confidence while our children's books bring age-appropriate reading into the home. When you shop through Sydney Paige, you can choose to have the bags donated directly to D.A. Blodgett - St. John's. Click to view their site!
D.A. Blodgett - St. John's will gladly accept the following items for the children and families we serve:
- “Slightly” used clothing, clean and in good condition - infant – adult sizes
- Bikes & tricycles in good condition
- Cribs, bedroom furniture, clean and in good condition
- Car seats, infant – toddler, clean and in good condition (state approved)
- Christmas gifts – infant - teen – (contact Shelly Friend or Megan Zars, around the Christmas holiday)
- Event tickets - such as Whitecaps, Griffins, Zoo passes, Museum passes, etc.
- Residential house needs - mixing bowls, crock pot cook books, baking sheets, teflon pots and pands (no glass lids please), hand mixers, blenders, taosters - 4 slice, coffee pots, cooking utensils, laundry baskets, trash cans, towel sets, comforter sets (twin beds), twin sheet sets, bathroom items - rug, shower curtain, liner, etc., 5x7 rugs for entry areas, desk lamps, alarm clocks, games - Catch Phrase, Pictionary, Teen Trivia Game, Trouble, Scrabble, Chess, XBOX Kinect Games - Dancing and Singing games, Rated "E" Wii Games, and graphing calculators.
To contact someone to find out more information about in-kind giving, click here.