For Pregnant Women
Maybe if circumstances were different, you would welcome the news. Maybe you don’t feel ready to be a parent right now. Maybe you want practical help about how to be the best parent you can be. Maybe you’re already a parent, and it’s not the right time to have another child. Maybe you just have questions…
Sometimes, it helps to talk…We are Pregnancy Counselors who can help you sort through the decisions you’re facing. We can explain all the options and assist you in making the best choices for you and your baby.
We can help you...
• Prepare for the birth of your baby and for being a parent—alone or with your partner.
• Get counseling for yourself, your partner and your family.
• Access medical care, food assistance, or advice on financial planning.
• Understand the responsibilities and rights of the baby’s father.
• Understand your adoption choices, including selecting the adoptive parents and maintaining contact with your child.
• never to judge you.
• never to decide for you.
• always to respect your religious beliefs.
• always to respect your privacy.
D.A. Blodgett - St. John’s cannot assist clients to obtain an abortion.
We All Need Help at Some Point in Our Lives
We look forward to meeting you! We can come to you—at home, school, work or your favorite coffee shop—anywhere you choose.